PCR TESTING NOW AVAILABLE
Traveling abroad? PCR testing can have results in less than one hour.
PCR testing detects the following: RSV, Covid, Influenza type A and type B.
If you are planning to attend an event or travel abroad and need a Rapid Antigen or PCR Covid-19 test,
these can be performed with a minimal fee.
If you have been exposed or have symptoms, testing can be performed,
and we will gladly file your insurance for the office visit.
Our office is open and operating as normal.
If you’d like to be tested for Covid-19, please schedule your appointment here:
CHECK IN HERE
Mask policy: All patients who come to our facility are required to wear a mask while inside.
COVID-19 Info: How Our Office Is Handling The Coronavirus
Thank you for trusting Riverview Family Medicine and Urgent Care to be your healthcare provider.
- We can perform a rapid antigen test in house that will be completed within 20-30 minutes.
- We can perform a PCR Send Off Test. Results are typically back in 48-72 hours depending on demand and the lab.
- If you are symptomatic, we can also offer a Rapid SARS antigen test that also tests for Flu Strains A & B on the same swab. Testing is done in house and results are completed within 20-30 minutes.
Please CHECK IN HERE if you’re interested in Covid testing.
Scheduled appointments that are missed may incur a $50.00 No Show Fee.
The CDC Guidelines outline that it’s possible 2-14 days after exposure to COVID-19 that the following symptoms may occur:
- Fever (100.4 or higher)
- Shortness of Breath
- Repeated Shaking with Chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
If you feel that you may potentially have COVID-19;
please schedule an appointment online. We do not allow walk-in testing.
Check In Online
For more information, please visit:
Our Hours & Location
We are open 7 days a week for Urgent Care:
Monday-Friday: 7AM-7PM and Saturday-Sunday: 8AM-7PM
Primary Care hours are:
Monday-Thursday: 8AM-5PM and Friday: 8AM-4PM
We are located at:
2450 India Hook Road, Rock Hill, SC 29732