Our office is open and operating as normal.
If you’d like to be tested for Covid-19, please schedule your appointment by calling (803) 366-7443 Option #1.
No walk-in testing allowed.
Mask policy: All patients who come to our facility are required to wear a mask while inside.
COVID-19 Info: How Our Office Is Handling The Coronavirus
Thank you for trusting Riverview Family Medicine and Urgent Care to be your healthcare provider.
We are excited to offer curbside Covid testing. We offer two types of Covid Testing at our facility.
- We can perform a rapid antigen test in house that will be completed within 20-30 minutes.
- We can perform a PCR Send Off Test. Results are typically back in 48-72 hours depending on demand and the lab.
- If you are symptomatic, we can also offer a Rapid SARS antigen test that also tests for Flu Strains A & B on the same swab. Testing is done in house and results are completed within 20-30 minutes.
Please call our office and let us know that you’re interested in our curbside Covid testing so that we can schedule your appointment. Depending upon demand, it may take us up to 1 business day to return your call. Appointments are not typically same day and may be scheduled 3 days in advance depending upon availability.
Scheduled appointments that are missed may incur a $50.00 No Show Fee. We do not allow walk-in Covid testing.
The CDC Guidelines outline that it’s possible 2-14 days after exposure to COVID-19 that the following symptoms may occur:
- Fever (100.4 or higher)
- Shortness of Breath
- Repeated Shaking with Chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
If you feel that you may potentially have COVID-19;
please call our office to schedule your appointment. We do not allow walk-in testing.
For more information, please visit: